Falah, Fanani Inwanul (2019) Pengaruh Store Environment Terhadap Impulse Buying Pada Pelanggan Hypermart Royal Surabaya

Falah, Fanani Inwanul (2019) Falah, Fanani Inwanul (2019) Pengaruh Store Environment Terhadap Impulse Buying Pada Pelanggan Hypermart Royal Surabaya. Bachelor (S1) thesis, Wijaya Kusuma Surabaya University.

[img] Text
Abstrak.pdf

Download (1MB)
Official URL: https://uwks.ac.id

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of store environments that have 3 components consisting of ambient factors, design factors, and social factors, towards 100 consumers of impulse buying Hypermart Royal Surabaya. This research uses purposive sampling technique. The method of this study is a quantitative research method. For programs using Multiple Linear Regression Analysis. This study uses 3 variables. Independent variables are ambient factors, social factors, design factors and the dependent variable is impulse buying. The results of this study note that the number of respondents of 100 consisting of 62 female consumers and 38 male consumers who are consumers of Hypermart Royal Surabaya showed that there were influences between the 3 components, namely ambient factors, social factors, design factors for impulse buying at Hypermart Royal Surabaya. from the significance values of each variable p <0.05. Where the three variable components are both ambient, social factors, design factors have an influence of 33.4% on impulse buying while the remaining 66.6% is explained by other variables outside the model studied. Key Word : Ambien Factor, Desain Factor, Social Factor, Impulse Buying

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor (S1))
Uncontrolled Keywords: Ambien Factor, Desain Factor, Social Factor, Impulse Buying
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economic and Business > Management Study Program
Depositing User: Fanani Inwanul Falah
Date Deposited: 09 Oct 2019 03:06
Last Modified: 09 Oct 2019 03:06
URI: http://erepository.uwks.ac.id/id/eprint/5181

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item