Presepsi mahasiswa akuntansi dalam memilih profesi sebagai akuntan publik dan non publik

Suwandi, Juliana (2019) Presepsi mahasiswa akuntansi dalam memilih profesi sebagai akuntan publik dan non publik. Other thesis, Wijaya Kusuma Surabaya University.

[img] Text
COVER-ABSTRAK JULIA.pdf

Download (626kB)
Official URL: http://uwks.ac.id

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to find out and analyze about what factors influence the perception of accounting students in the selection of professions both as Public Accountants or Non Public Accountants. Factors that influence the selection of professions both as Public Accountants and Non Public Accountants are measured by variables of intrinsic value of work, financial rewards, work environment, professional recognition and labor market considerations. The sample used was 90 respondents. Who came from an economics faculty student majoring in accounting at Wijaya Kusuma University Surabaya. Data analysis in this study uses one sample analysis by testing one sample t test. The results of the analysis in this study show that all variables influence conclusively (together) on student career selection both as a Public Accountant or Non-Public Accountant. Keywords: profession selection as Public Accountants and Non Public Accountants, intrinsic value of work, financial awards, work environment, professional recognition, labor market considerations. =========================================================== The purpose of this study to determine and analyze factors such as emotional intelligence, intellectual intelligence, and learning interest in the level of understanding of accounting in Accounting Study Program students at the Faculty of Economics and Business, Wijaya Kusuma University in Surabaya, which showed a positive and significant relationship. Sample of this study data was collected through questionnaires to 220 respondents of Accounting study program students who were taken using Slovin sampling formula. Then an analysis of the data obtained in the form of qualitative data and quantitative data. The test tool used is a multiple linear regression analysis technique that is processed with the SPSS V.16.0 program for Windows. The results of the analysis concluded that the regression coefficient value of emotional intelligence variable 0.316, intellectual intelligence variable 0.152, learning interest variables 0.296 and the level of accounting understanding level 4.669. The t test results of emotional intelligence variable are 6,482 ≥ 1,651906, intellectual intelligence variable is 3,806 ≥ 1,651906, and the learning interest variable is 6,640 ≥ 1,651906, meaning that the three independent variables studied have a significant effect on the level of understanding of accounting. Then through the F statistical test it is known that the variables of emotional intelligence, intellectual intelligence, and learning interest have a significant effect on the level of understanding of accounting with an F value of 66,051 ≥ 2.65. In this study the variable that has the dominant influence on the level of understanding of accounting is the variable interest in learning. And R2 value of 0.478 shows that the magnitude of the contribution of variables of emotional intelligence, intellectual intelligence, and interest in learning affect the level of understanding of 47.8%. while the remaining 52.2% is influenced by other variables outside the model. Keywords : Emotional intelligence, intellectual intelligence, interest in learning, and level of understanding.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Emotional intelligence, intellectual intelligence, interest in learning, and level of understanding. profession selection as Public Accountants and Non Public Accountants, intrinsic value of work, financial awards, work environment, professional recognition, labor market considerations.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions: Faculty of Economic and Business > Development Economics Study Program
Depositing User: Juliana Suwandi
Date Deposited: 09 Apr 2019 09:31
Last Modified: 09 Apr 2019 09:31
URI: http://erepository.uwks.ac.id/id/eprint/3458

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item